IMPACT Marketing & Public Relations – an award-winning digital marketing agency in Maryland – is looking for a Google Ads Assistant to join our amazing PPC team. We are happy to invest in substantial training for the right candidate. All the details are below, but here are the two that really matter:
- you are a smart & savvy, honest person who genuinely loves to see your clients crush it;
- you are a card-carrying, proud data “geek” who knows that the answers are buried in the data, and you win the game by digging them out!
If this sounds like you, please apply below. We can’t wait to chat.
Google Ads Assistant
Central Maryland, but fully remote
Director of Digital Marketing
$40,000 to $45,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with all aspects of PPC account management, including account setup, keyword analysis, ad copywriting, campaign optimization, performance monitoring, and reporting
- Participate in monthly client meetings to report results
- Familiarity with Google Ads (Bing Ads and Facebook/LinkedIn Ads a plus) through school or practical experience preferred
- Strong analytical mindset
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to focus and multi-task
- Not afraid of spreadsheets and data
- You take great pride in your work and want to always do your best
- You like puzzles and activities that challenge you
- If your interest in marketing or communications is because you’re a writer or a creative person, this role is probably not for you
- You have a lifelong love of learning and enjoy keeping up with a rapidly changing field
- You have a positive attitude and value working with a team of true pros
- You are tenacious and don’t give up until you solve the problem
- You have very strong attention to detail and take it personally when you miss a detail
- You are motivated to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while juggling competing priorities
- Above all, you are honest. You’re honest with your teammates, yourself, and most importantly, our clients!
- Competitive starting salary with TREMENDOUS room for advancement
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401K with 3% match
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick days
- Fully remote work environment
- Great culture with flexible environment and amazing teammates!
IMPACT Marketing & Public Relations, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. IMPACT Marketing & Public Relations complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.