Duane is the owner and lead strategist of IMPACT. Combining a fierce competitiveness with his love of entrepreneurs, business, and free market principles, he takes his clients’ success very personally.
He is an avid football fan (Baltimore Ravens & Ohio State Buckeyes) who enjoys food, wine, playing guitar, and singing. He spends his free time with his beautiful wife and the three greatest kids in the whole world.
- MBA, Johns Hopkins University
- Winner: Business Person of the Year Award, Howard County Chamber of Commerce, 2014
- President, Maryland Business for Responsive Government
- Gubernatorial Appointee: Governor Hogan’s One Maryland Blue Ribbon Commission
- Trustee, Howard Hospital Foundation, Howard County General Hospital
- Past Chair, Howard County Chamber of Commerce
- Director, Shari’s Promise
- Frequent author and presenter of marketing seminars and workshops throughout Maryland